Wednesday, September 21, 2005

North Carolina and TV


Sarah P. Duke Gardens
Originally uploaded by The Smooze.
We just had two lovely weekends in North Carolina. The first we spent with our friends Jennifer and David and there beautiful new baby Isabel. We got to see people we hadn't seen since we left and went to an awesome Coldplay concert. (Although Alltel Pavillion is a clusterf*** if I have EVER seen one!)

Last weekend, we went to our friends Pete and Pam's wedding at the Sarah P. Duke Gardens. It was an absolutely lovely wedding with chocolate cupcakes and lots of dancing which is always a good combination. They had a live band which was fun and different in the age of DJ's.

Since we've been back, I've been watching ALOT of TV since the beginning of the new season. I've stopped watching Lost (I got tired of being jerked around) and The West Wing (it just hasn't been the same since Sorkin left) so I have some room. So far My Name is Earl is the only one for sure being added to the line-up b/c damn Jason Lee is funny. I'm going to give How I Met Your Mom one more chance although Rome and Kitchen Confidential are probably not going to make the cut. Otherwise, I'll still be watching Desperate Housewives, Wife Swap, and OFCOURSE the absolute best show on television My Super Sweet Sixteen.

2 comments:

Haley said...

Have you watched Reunion? I only saw the first episode and I'm not quite sure what I think of it yet

Sarah said...

Nope, I'm only watching the stuff that I heard about over and over again. I only heard a little bit about Reunion. But let me know if its really good.