Things I Like
- Having wireless DSL, did I really use dial-up for two years??
- The New National Museum of the American Indian-- a little overwhelming, but well done
-The Cheese Guy at Eastern Market-There's a special place in my arteries for all the cheese this guy convinces me to buy (most recent, "Sage Cheddar")
- New Mini-Break-and-Bake Cookies from Pillsbury
- Vegetarian Times Magazine
- The Washington Post's Free Daily "Express"--all the news you can read in a 10 minute Metro ride.
- Our dog--Goes without saying, but she's done a really good job adjusting to us being gone most of the day, and is still as sweet as ever.