Thursday, April 17, 2003

Well I'm emerging from the wedding haze that was Sunday through Tuesday. It was stressful but I got some things accomplished. We arranged (and rearranged and rearranged) the reception site and settled on the flowers. I also started working on the video which I thought would be a 4-6 hour project and is starting to feel like 4-6 days. I'm using iMovie and I thought the idea was Microsoft was bad because it forced you to buy its other programs. However, about five minutes into iMovie I realized I needed Quicktime Pro (which is $30) to use some video Christopher (Nicholas's older brother) had generously converted to digital form for me. Despite Christopher's continued assistance, I think I'm going to just leave it out. So much for the ease of Mac.

I am now back at Transy. I have a comprehensive Political Science exam tomorrow for which I dont' have to study. Then more wedding errands till I leave for Fripp Island with my sorority sisters. Then back to Transy for a busy May Term spent auditing ceramic. Yes, that's right I'm auditing ceramics. As Nicholas said, "I tried to figure out a way to do jackshit for May Term and get to stay on campus. I think you've accomplished it."

No comments: