- Have another baby.
- Visit Abraham Lincoln's birth place and grave.
- Watch Griffin play in the ocean for the first time.
- Plan the most perfect first birthday for Griffin.
- Read A Wrinkle in Time.
- Have the most spectacular 30th birthday party.
Organize my pantry.
- Learn how to play chess.
- Make a crepe cake.
- Landscape our yard.
Find a hairstyle I love.My high school classmate Carrie cuts my hair now and I LOVE her.
- Write a historical fiction short story.
Paint my den and kitchen.Pics to come later.
- Finish the ancestry book I've been working on.
- Have a romantic weekend away with Nicholas sans bebe.
Start doing yoga again.
- Run a marathon relay.
- Read The Age of Innocence.
- Visit my best friend Laura in New York City.
- Buy another pair of Manolos.
Go to New Orleans for the first time.We had such a wonderful time!
- Plan a fantastic girls weekend with my best friends from college who are also turning 30 very soon!
- Make these chocolate chip cookies.
- Find a job I love.
- Turn my current laundry/storage room into a craft/exercise room.
- Get a fantastic family portrait taken.
- Go back to DC for a visit.
- Read The Lacuna. Reading it right now and having a bit of trouble I gotta be honest.
- Go to Lillith Fair.
- Learn how to play tennis.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Thirty before 30