Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 338

Griffin has recently decided having his diaper or clothes changed is TORTURE. As in, screaming devastated how-could-you-do-this-to-me!?! torture.

Who the hell knows why?

I usually just give him a pacifier and try to get it over with as fast as possible. However, Papa Ron has a pretty strong aversion to Griffin crying. I'd say he feels about the same way about Griffin crying as Griffin feels about getting his clothes changed.

So, I came the in his room the other night and Ron had found this unique solution to Griffin's new aversion to the changing table. Ron was (slowly) changing his clothes while Griffin rocked in the rocker.

The things we do for babies. :)

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Becca started doing that around the same time, and I found that giving her a toy or book to play with while I was changing her kept her quiet (even though it sometimes makes the change take a little longer...). I have certain toys/books that she ONLY gets during the change, so it's kind of special for her to get changed.