So found this in my work files as I was wrapping up and decided I'd finish them up all at once. :)
Top 10 Presidents
1. Abraham Lincoln – no contest!
3. George Washington
4. Thomas Jefferson
5. Teddy Roosevelt
6. Harry Truman
7. John Kennedy
8. Andrew Jackson (on entertainment factor alone)
9. Bill Clinton
10. Barack Obama (I’m feeling optimistic)
Top 10 Songs That Address The Topic of Love – This was definitely the hardest to make.
1. First Day of My Life – Bright Eyes
This is also the sweetest video EVER. If you watch only one of the ones I've posted, watch this one.
2. The Luckiest – Ben Folds
3. In Your Eyes – Peter Gabriel
4. God Only Knows – The Beach Boys
5. Ring of Fire – Johnny Cash
6. Let’s Stay Together – Al Green
7. Dimming of the Day – Bonnie Raitt
8. Ordinary People – John Legend
9. Open Window (The Wedding Song) – Sarah Harmer
10. Shania Twain – Still the One
Top 10 People You'd Most Want to Meet (no, not him. living people.)
1. The Dixie Chicks
2. Gayle King (I’ve already met Oprah) ;)
3. Tina Fey
4. Julia Roberts
5. Justin Timberlake
6. Kate Gossling
7. Sarah Jessica Parker
8. Barbara Kingsolver
9. Michael Pollan
10. Dolly Parton
Top 10 Band Names
This is impossible because I honestly do not even think about a band’s name. I don’t think I’ve ever said, “I love the band name!” So I’ve decided I’m going to let my friend Leslie, queen of obscure bands, fill this one in in the comment section.
Top 10 Moments of Joy To Experience Before You Die
1. I think I’ve got a major one coming up around May 18 ;)
2. And related to that – first words, first laugh, first steps.
3. A winning election night
4. My 50th Wedding Anniversary
6. Standing at the top of Angel Falls
7. Watching my children graduate/get married/ have kids of their own
8. Publishing a book.
9. Speaking in front of a crowd of thousands
10. Being a guest on the Oprah Show.