Monday, May 05, 2008

Flower Market and other fun

This weekend we went to the Flower Market on the grounds of the National Cathedral. It was a splendid day and we had a great time exploring all the vendors and their wares. We had a famous lobster roll and did the climbed the Tower. At the top, we captured some really magnificent views of the city and got a lesson on the bell ringers. I actually forgot my camera and while I'm a bit sad, I have to say I was better able to enjoy the moment since I wasn't obsessed with getting the perfect shot.

We had our neighbors Danny and Laura over for dinner on Saturday night and had a wonderful chatting till almost midnight. Nicholas made another delicious meal and I think both his meal and my dessert were a hit.

He went out fishing Sunday. He caught several blue gill and one heck of a sunburn. I laid around most of the day after walking my booty off Friday night (we walked home from the movie theater, which is over 2 miles) and most of Saturday.


Overall, we had nice, slow weekend and enjoyed the beautiful weather.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have a new dan and laura?????